Hey Y'all

Welcome to Lauren's Lone Star Mission Blog. We'll do our darndest to keep y'all up to date. Please visit often for the latest news.

11 December, 2010

Update!

We have received another letter from Lauren and she is doing great! She is busy as usual, but instead of just one letter she sent us three separate letters, one for each of us at home! She writes, “The MTC is great! We work very hard and we play hard. It is amazing! I definitely have moments though, where I wish I were back home just watching a movie, then I remember that this is the best thing I could be doing with my time, and I repent.” She urges us all, to remember to pray and study our scriptures everyday. She lives for letters, don’t be afraid to write. Her MTC address is:

Hermana Lauren Jones
MTC Mailbox #208
TX-DAL 0131
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1763

No comments:

Post a Comment